Sometimes speaking to someone in person makes all the difference. With Energy at Home you can do just that. Here's where we'll be across Bath and North East Somerset over the coming months. You'll be able to get advice on making your home more efficient, exploring ways to pay for energy saving home improvements, book assessments for your home and find accredited installers.
Energy at Home Drop-In Advice
Pop along to the Energy at Home Advice Stall at the following libraries to get advice on a wide range of energy issues.
• Tuesday 21 January at Keynsham Library 10.30-15.30
• Wednesday 29 January at Bath Central Library 10.30-15.30
• Tuesday 25 February at Midsomer Norton library 10.30-15.30
• Wednesday 26 February Bath Central Library 10.30-15.30
• Wednesday 18 March at Keynsham Library 10.30-15.30
• Wednesday 25 March Bath Central Library 10.30-15.30